The Chaire is open to :
- students of the ESSEC Grande Ecole programme (post prepa), starting at Msc1 level
- students of the ESSEC Grande Ecole programme (parallel admission), starting at Msc1 level
- students of the ESSEC Global BBA 4th year
- students of the Essec Specialised Masters
Selection Procedure :
and complementary documents to provide in your application file:
- Grading Report
- Cover letter
- Personal reflection note “Write a reflection on your analysis of one or more impacts of Covid-19 on cultural industries. The form is free, your point of view and your argumentation will allow a first outline of your personal reflexion on the sectors of the chair..” 3 to 4000 characters.
- Recommandation letter (if available)
– Application deadline : Monday September 21st 2020
– Preselection results
– Interviews : Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th of September 2020 (via videoconference)
25 students are selected each year.
For more information, please contact Laetitia Rolland: firstname.lastname@example.org